Monday 9 July 2007

Flowersoft fun!

Isn't he cute! This is a picture of Alex taken about 10 days ago when we first tried him in his bumbo and he just grinned the whole time. He is growing up and changing so fast. I can't believe that he is 13 weeks old already. We had such a surprise last night when we were putting him to bed and he gave his first very cute giggle. It was wonderful and completely melted my heart.
My darling husband surprised me yesterday by giving me a wonderful gift. 12 pots of flowersoft to play with...needless to say I have spent anytime that I had to myself yesterday and tomorrow playing. I have made 5 ATCs which are available for swapping based on photographs of my parents garden down in Somerset using flowersoft to depict the flowers and embellishing with inks, ribbons, stamps and paper flowers. I would love to know what you think of them so please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Tassy said...

These are brilliant!!!!I cannot enlarge them anymore so I cannot see from close the effect but I am intrigued!!You have a lovely husband out there!!:)