Tuesday 24 July 2007

Jam Packed Day!

Today has been so busy that this is going to be a really short post. I have been shopping, cooking, cleaning, out for a walk in the park, crafting and playing with Alex to mention but a few. I have managed to make 6 ATCs today as a themed set...all very different from my usual style. They were a bit of an experiment really but will be available for swaps if anyone wants them...please let me know what you think of them. I coloured the background with random ink pads in yellow, orange, red and burgandy and then stamped images over that in black ink which I then coloured in using a mixture of glitter gel pens and normal felt pens. I then added a few stickers, peel offs and the word phrase to each one. More tomorrow when I have more time.
Love,
Caro
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really unusual atcs Caro! you're on a roll!