Wednesday 30 April 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Yes, that's me this week...I go on holiday on Sunday and have taken Friday off as annual leave so as to start the packing in advance because we like to travel with lots of little luxuries (Tim - computer stuff, Me -crafting stuff and Alex - toys!) and Alex needs a trailer for all the stuff we need for him (high chair, push chair, cot, playpen etc)! All this means that I have to try and finish off lots of work projects by the end of Thursday and have been running round like mad these past few days.
The evenings have been good fun though as Alex and I have made the most of our playtimes together. On Monday the weather was nice so we went out into the garden again...he still isn't very sure about grass, but by the end of our time outside was a little happier about it and even tried to eat some! Yesterday and today were wet and so we were indoors again playing cars, chase, bricks, and general 'using Mummy as a climbing frame' games. All good fun...Alex is now trying to build the bricks into a tower rather than just knocking them down...he isn't very good at it yet, but does try and put the occassional brick onto a tower now. He has also started to try and feed us with a spoon or whatever finger food he is holding which is quite fun.
As a challenge to myself I have entered an inchies swap on the CM&PC forum. I have only ever made three inchies before and found it really hard and the theme of this swap is black and white - not a scheme I have used much. We have to make 15 of them and so far I have made 10 using some stamps I had from before, some inchie stamps from Tanda Stamps, versa color white ink, Stazon black ink, black and white card, tippex, white and black peel off letters, Sakura stardust pen and brads. As this is such a new thing for me I would love some comments on what people make of this artwork. More soon,
Love,
Caro
x

6 comments:

Claire said...

The inchies are fantastic, I love the stamped images and I never thought of using Tippex! Great work.

Momiji said...

love the inchies ..only tried them once myself..seeing yours makes me want to try some more.the black and white looks really stylish..

Anonymous said...

Hi caro your inchies are great. Ilove them all.

Anonymous said...

Love the inchies . I may even try my hand at them ( at some time in the future) Your a clever lady Caro.

craftymumof3 said...

Great inchies. Seeing yours I might be persuaded to enter this swap as well.

Anonymous said...

I can't tackle inchies - toooooooo small, so well done on these.

Hope you have a great holiday btw.

LOVE that picture of Alex with the daff - definitely a scrapbook page there.

http://www.freewebs.com/bean-sidhe/blog.htm


xxxxxxxxxxx