Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas Eve!

OK, I know that it is only 20th December, but I finished work yesterday, following a fab works lunch, and we are having today as our family Christmas Eve. This is mostly because Tim has decided that he is too ill to travel down to Somerset with Alex and me for Christmas so we are celebrating early as a xfamily. This means I have spent today running around frantically trying to finish off all the wrapping (including stockings), baking (cookies & flapjack), cleaning, tidying, and putting up Christmas decorations all while listening to (and singing) Christmas Carols. The house smells wonderful, I feel really Christmassy and I am looking forward to tomorrow when we will have a roast dinner, exchange presents and go to the under fives nativity service at church. I just hope that Alex is a bit better as he still is full of cold and in obvious pain from his throat and ear. The picture is of him after he had made Tim's tag for his present.
Crafting wise I have made loads of tags for Christmas presents...all the same as these three.
Made more fudge and decorated the empty frerro rocher boxes I put it in with alcohol inks and simple Christmas stamps.
Finally, I decorated an empty box to put the necklace I made for my Mother in...I hope she likes it. Well I am off to bath a little boy and then to have a nice meal and movie with Tim. Have a nice weeekend and I will update you on how our early Christmas day went in a few days.
Love,
Caro
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts!

xxxxxxx