Wednesday 22 April 2009

Mid-week!

I can’t believe that it is Wednesday already! This week is going far too fast for my liking, although I am liking the nice weather – it’s just a shame that I am stuck inside at work trying to write a complicated review article rather than outside enjoying it. Alex and I have had fun outside in the evenings with it though…getting soaked and mucky in the sandpit and playing with his car before coming in for bathtimes, whereupon I get soaked again! While Alex has his evening snack after nursery I have been continuing to exercise on my Wii fit to his amusement. He particularly likes it when I do the jog as there are lots of dogs which run round the island too. I hate jogging so it actually forces me to do it which is no bad thing as already within just over a week I have lost 5lb.
Not so much crafting this week so far as I have been trying to juggle a bit of everything…cooking, looking after Alex, and getting fit as well as the crafting. I did however, make this card for a friend’s birthday. I followed the sketch from this weeks Friday Sketch and the theme of cupcakes from this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge using my favourite swiss dots embossing folder for one of the layers of the card. I mostly used K&CO papers, with the cupcake cut out of some wrapping paper! Have a great rest of the week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

4 comments:

LazyKay said...

Well done with your new keep fit regime (every time I even think of exercise I lie down until it wears off)!

That's a lot of weight in a short time!!!!!

Lovely card, great colours you've chosen.

xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Bamabel said...

Great work! Your cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Thanks for joining us this week at The CB Spot!

Aymee

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling! Love your colors and that is a cool sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD