Friday 13 November 2009

Nasty shock

Poor Alex…We told him repeatedly not to lean against or stand on the stair gate at the top of the stairs and while I was in the bathroom yesterday he did that (having been told not to about 5 times) and the gate broke... next thing both he and the gate were at the bottom of the stairs. Fortunately he seemed to actually slide on the gate itself, albeit head first, so although he gave his head a nasty bump there were no other injuries and no neck injuries which was my main fear. After a good big Mummy cuddle and a check that nothing else hurt he was fine, running around and chatting like normal, although it obviously had given him a huge shock poor little thing. I have to say I have never been so scared in my life. Needless to say we spent the rest of the evening fitting an alternative stair gate. Crafting wise I have only done a little…this card is for a colleague who’s last day at work was today before starting her maternity leave…she doesn’t know whether she is having a boy or a girl hence the blue and pink on this card. I also made this little snowflake card which has sakura stardust on the background flakes, shiny blue card in the background, silver card for the snowflake and blue glitter glue for the centre, therefore this card fits with the Cute card Thursday theme of glitter me silly and with the CCC theme of snow. That’s all from me now. Have a good weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

2 comments:

Liza said...

Gorgeous cards, perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

LazyKay said...

It's amazing how they bounce isn't it? Glad he is largely unscathed.

Lovely cards.

xxxxxxxxxx