Sunday 22 November 2009

Production line!

The weather has been miserable this weekend, wet and windy for most of both days so we have been inside for the weekend. So that Tim could get his much needed afternoon nap Alex and I went to the indoor Play space yesterday...Alex loved it so much that he didn't want to leave. We had a great time in the ball pit and clambering round inside the towers, across the wobbly bridge and down the big slide (Alex went down by himself for the first time). Today we went to a friend's house where Alex turned their sitting room upside down playing with all their toys!
I have been in a Christmas card production line mode this weekend as I suddenly realised that time was disappearing and I hadn't even made half the cards I need so I made 30 in total using several simple designs with the cuttlebug embossing folders as shown above and below. This one used K&Co papers and Crafty Individuals images. This design used cuttlebug embossing and Crafty Individuals images. These ones used an image of a robin taken from the net so fits with the CCC challenge of digital images and my cuttlebug embossing folder of birds and swirls. Although this one doesn't really fit with this weeks Unscripted sketch exactly it was inspired by it so may be it counts?! Have a good week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your son is just darling! I'm glad he had fun.

The cards you've created this week are all fabulous! As is everything else you create. So glad that you joined US again for this weeks challenge. I'd say it goes very well with the sketch.

Have a good weekend!

Sarah said...

As long as the Sketch was the inspiration then that is all that matters!!! All your cards are wonderful...That last one is gorgeous. I LOVE that embossing.

LazyKay said...

Beautiful cards - great photos, esp the 1st one.

xxxxxx