Friday 12 March 2010

Phew!

Made it through the week in one piece and managed to get everything done on time! It was a bit of a scramble and I am still feeling somewhat stressed but I got there and have a weekend off before the madness starts again next week. Alex has been a delight these past few days, making me laugh and giving me lots of cuddles and kisses. This evening after his supper he happily played with his cars and roadboard before going up for his bath. I love the games and stories he invents now for what is going on on the roads!
Crafting wise I have made Alex's third birthday card! I can't believe he is nearly three...where has that time gone? This card fits with CCT 'celebration theme, Kaboodle Doodles 'Happy Birthday' theme, My time to crafts 'Kidz Kardz' them and the Papertake weekly sketch. I used Postman Pat in his helicopter as the image as it is one of Alex's current favourites. Have a great weekend everyone.
Love
Caro
x

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh really great card Caro! Thnks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week, hope to see you next time. Jill

LazyKay said...

Happy Birthday Alex (on the day). No, I can't believe he's 3 already either! Doesn't seem so long since we were all awaiting his arrival. I love the card.

It's amazing how they can make up stories with their toys and so interesting to hear the commentry as they play.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Pat said...

Super card Caro, love the Postman Pat image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
Helen x

Lilacanglia said...

Such a fun card,
Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.
Hugs
Angie