Friday 10 December 2010

Bye Bye Frosty!

The snow is finally melting and Frosty has been reduced to a small amorphous lump of snow!  Alex was very sad and said Bye Bye to Frosty tonight when he came back from nursery. I decided that I had had enough of thinking about cold things so I decided to scrapbook a summers day instead! I used this weeks Creative Scrappers sketch and followed the theme of Flowers (as many as possible) from CCT and Sew Many Cards.  I also took the line of 'your amazing, just the way you are' from this weeks Scrap it with a song as the basis for my journalling which reads 'Alex has the most amazing ability to enjoy every aspect of the world around him that I hope he never loses. I love watching him explore new situations and joining in with the fun of miniature train rides such as on this afternoon at the Oughtibridge Gala'.
I have also continued to work on the Christmas tags for this year so these fit with the themes of 'tags' from Paper play, of 'merry christmas' for Penny's challenge and 'Red, green and gold' from Meljen's
These one fit with the Christmas, but no cards' challenge for Stamp n doodle.  That is all from me for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

7 comments:

Juls said...

such gorgeous tags!!!! and I love your page, so bright and vibrant! Hugs Juls

racinggrandma61 said...

What a great job on this NO card challenge.

TY for joining us at Stamp-n-Doodle challenge and please be sure to come back and join us again. I look forward to see more of your work.

Laralee DT

sam said...

cute page and cute photo's! thanks for joining us this week at Scrap it with a Song!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Deirdre said...

Adore your tags - so beautiful.

Thank you for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job.

TY for joining us at SMC and be sure to come back and join us again next week. (It will be a 2 wk on due to Christmas)

Laralee DT

Lauretta See said...

Very nice tags! Thank you for playing with us in the last challenge over at Meljens Challenge. Hope you will join us again this week in the new challenge posted today :) HUGS xx