Friday 25 March 2011

Glorious weather!

We have been having wonderful sunny spring weather here this week and I am loving it. It certainly cheered me up from the various niggling frustrations of earlier in the week.  The flowers are out in the garden and I have pruned everything and mown the lawn, only one flower bed to weed now!  It is so nice to be able to get outside and enjoy the sun in the evening.
Crafting wise I have made a scrapbook layout following this weeks Pencil lines sketch, and the Lasting memories challenge of 1 die cut, 2 brads (mine are stars) and 3 layers. This also fits with the Crafty creations 'stitches' challenge as I have hand drawn little stitches down the joining lines of the background patterned papers. This also fits with the 'Have a nice day' song from SIWAS as the journalling reads 'We all had such a nice day at the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. Alex was especially happy that his dream of going on a big diesel train was realised - going in the cab was the icing on the cake!' That is all from me for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

5 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love your LO. You also nailed the sketch! Also think your daffodils are quite cheery! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Dragonlady said...

Lovely take on the sketch. Great layout and thanks for playing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

Sue said...

You sure have accomplished a lot outside. I'm glad that the flowers have cheered you. Your layout is great. I love the different patterned papers you used. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren

papertrails leaver said...

well how cute this! I love the arrows you used around the layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy