Wednesday 11 May 2011

busy cardmaking

Well, work is back to normal this week...I am there every day and will even get in the lab myself for a change.  In the evenings I have been busy making birthday cards and as my entry for WOYWW here is my desk part way through making a Super mario card for my nephew.  On my desk you can see my lovely mug, sadly almost empty, my double sided sticky tape and pritt stick, craft mat, craft knife, various papers, a peel off box and peel offs and the almost finished card.
And here is the finished card. It followed the sketch by Fussy and Fancy and fits with the Tuesday Throwdown 'die cut' and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 'Anything goes' challenges.
I have also made a Donkey Kong card for another nephew, this time following the sketch from Stamp with Fun, and fitting with the Kaboodle Doodles 'Lots of layers', Pollycraft 'Boyz to men' and the Crazy challenge 'Anything goes' themes.  That is all from me for now.  Have a great rest of the week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

15 comments:

jude said...

Gorgeous creations this week you have been busy with the cards.I need to crack on have 8 to make for june birthdays!Just need the mojo and inspiration
Happy Creative wednesday
hugs judex 8

Helen said...

Great cards, I haven't had time to do any crafting this week. am so not liking these work 5 days a week!!

April said...

Great "Boys" cards, nice busy desk shot this week. Thanks for sharing. x

Sunshine Girl said...

Great cards - good luck with the challenges. Sunshine Girl no. 24

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card - and use of the bog roll on your desk! thats what we do at work! Thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101! Not long left to the anniversary on WOYWW 104 and the PIF, all the best. #2

Sarah said...

great you found time to play and create these fun cards...
Thanks for sharing today,

Sarah at 5

mudmaven said...

These are both just too cute! Thanks for joining us for our Lots of Layers challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

JoZart Designs said...

You've certainly been busy with great results. Thanks for sharing...
Love JoZarty x

Julia Dunnit said...

Fun cards for your boy family - I'm awful at them. Need more tea Caro - I'll pop on the kettle.

Harborough Dad said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing. x

**Farrah** said...

Neat cards! Perfect for young boys!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Anne said...

Love the cards Caro my grandsons would as well. I've not been doing much cardmaking as have been busy again. Thanks for sharing your desk. Anne x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Cute cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caro, what a fun card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

darling Ho said...

Funny designs.:)
Thanks for sharing it at CCH. ~hugs~darling Ho~