Friday 3 June 2011

Woo Hoo!

We are on holiday!  I am having a week off work and am so excited.  Before we start our holiday I had to make a birthday card for a little boy so used a Whiff of Joy digital stamp 'Spider Henry' which I coloured in with promarkers.  This card fits with the 'colours of your flag' challenge from Kaboodle Doodles (red, white and blue), Happy Birthday from Ooh La La, 'Its a guy thing' from Fresh Brewed, 'Masculine' from Simon Says stamp, 'Man or boy' from Fussy and Fancy and 'use a digital stamp' from Stamp something. That is all from me for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

4 comments:

Gale said...

Made me laugh out loud! Great image and I love your color choices. Thanks for playing with us at FBD this week!
:) Gale

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi thanks for joining us again over at Kaboodle Doodles great card!

Tina

Linda Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your "spiderman" card!!! Perfect for a little boy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Linda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

hehehe!!! My son would love this!

Thanks for playing along at the Freshly Brewed Challenges Month Long Prize Challenge.

Heather D.
Fresh Brewed Designs